As RESPONSIBLE MEN we Can END Sexual Assault!!!
1. Don’t put drugs in people’s drinks in order to control their behavior.
2. When you see someone walking by themselves, leave them alone!
3. If you pull over to help someone with car problems, remember not to assault them!
4. NEVER open an unlocked door or window uninvited and let yourself in.
5. If you are in an elevator and someone else gets in, DON’T ASSAULT THEM!
6. Remember, people go to laundry to do their laundry, do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
7. USE THE BUDDY SYSTEM! If you are not able to stop yourself from assaulting people, ask a friend to stay with you while you are in public.
8. Always communicate and be honest with people! Don’t pretend to be a caring friend in order to gain the trust of someone you want to assault. Consider telling them you plan to assault them. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the other person may take that as a sign that you do not plan on assaulting them.
9. Don’t forget: you can’t have sex with someone unless they are awake!
10. Carry a whistle! If you are worried you might assault someone “on accident” you can hand it to the person you are with, so they can blow it if you do.
BE RESPONSIBLE and DONT ASSAULT WOMEN
YOU WONT LIKE THE ALTERNATIVE !!!
Knowing how to fight is essential. Martial arts are sports, like any other, with rules, regulations, restraint and discipline. All Martial Arts are great to train but they do not teach you how to fight.
Put all the Martial Arts training styles together and you have: . Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) combine all the styles of martial arts training into one package: learning how to fight.